Learn how to install a Secure contact sensor on your door or window, how to set it up in the Philips Hue app, and more to help you feel more secure in your surroundings.
How to set up a Secure contact sensor
Before you start setup
- Your Bridge should already be plugged in, connected to Wi-Fi, and added to your Philips Hue app. If you haven’t done that yet, first install your Bridge.
Set up a Secure contact sensor
How to add your sensor to the Philips Hue app
- Open the Philips Hue app.
- Go to Settings and tap Accessories.
3. Tap the blue plus (+) icon to add an accessory.
4. Tap Contact sensor.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your contact sensor.
After you finish setup
- Mount your contact sensor.
- If you need help setting up your Philips Hue Secure contact sensor, browse the FAQs or get in touch with Customer Support.