Connect a Secure wired camera to your Philips Hue system to add a sense of security to your home.
How to set up a Secure wired or battery camera
Before you start setup
- Connect your camera to power, but don’t mount it yet.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is enabled and your internet connection is strong.
- Sign in to your Philips Hue account. Don’t have one? Sign up here!
- Your Bridge should already be plugged in, connected to Wi-Fi, and added to your Philips Hue app. If you haven’t done that yet, first install your Bridge.
Set up a Secure wired or battery camera
How to add your camera to the Philips Hue app
- Open the Philips Hue app.
- Goto the Settings.
3. Tap on Cameras.
5. Once paired, check that the camera’s live stream is available.
After you finish setup
- Mount your camera or place it on the desktop stand.
- Have a battery camera? Make sure it’s fully charged before mounting.
- If you need help setting up your Philips Hue Secure wired camera, browse the FAQs or get in touch with Customer Support.
*When a bulb displays "Up to" a certain number of lumens in its specifications, it displays the maximum lumen output of the bulb. It shows how bright the bulb can get at 2700 K (White bulbs) or 4000 K (White ambiance or White and color ambiance bulbs). Learn more about brightness.