Use Siri and Apple HomeKit technology to control your lights, enable Adaptive Lighting, and create a complete smart home.
What you need to have
Before you add Hue to HomeKit, let’s make sure you have everything.
What you need to do
- Open the Philips Hue app and navigate to Settings > Voice assistants.
- Tap Siri & HomeKit.
- Tap Set up.
- Select the home you want to connect.
- Press the button in the center of your Hue Bridge to connect.
- Tap Scan code to scan the HomeKit code on the back of your Bridge.
- Your lights will appear in a default room the Home app. Organize and group your lights into rooms to reflect their physical locations in your home.
Just say, “Hey Siri...”
Now that you’re set up, try out some of the most popular voice commands!