Getting set up with smart lighting is easy with a Hue starter kit – especially when you personalise it your way!
- Get 15% off
- Free shipping over $150
- 30-day returns
Whatever you love doing, create a kit to fit!
Add a Hue Bridge to your basket
The Hue Bridge is the heart of your system and unlocks the full suite of smart lighting features.
- Automated lighting
- Voice control
- Away-from-home control
- Immersive TV, music and gaming
New to Philips Hue? Get started with a Hue Bridge.
What is a Hue Bridge? It’s the heart and brains of your smart light system that connects to your router. A hub that unlocks the full suite of exciting features – away-from-home control, voice control, automated lighting and more immersive entertainment experiences.
Use Hue Bluetooth? Upgrade to a Hue Bridge.
When you use a Hue Bridge you can add even more lights and accessories to your set-up. A Bridge also lets you control your lights from anywhere in the world instead of within the 9-metre-range of Bluetooth. You also get voice control and a range of automations.
Philips Hue starter kit deals FAQ
Terms & Conditions
- The discount is applied at checkout on www.philips-hue.com/en-nz.
- This promotion is only valid on the select Philips Hue products featured on https://www.philips-hue.com/en-nz/products/promotions/create-your-own-starter-kit.
- Discount can only be applied to a maximum of 25 products as part of this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on philips-hue.com.
- In the event of the return of an order, where eligible, proportional discount value will be deducted from the refund amount.
- This promotion is subject to stock availability and any purchase is further subject to the Philips Hue Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Signify New Zealand reserves the right to cancel a promotional code at any time or to amend these Terms and Conditions by republishing them.
*When a bulb displays "Up to" a certain number of lumens in its specifications, it displays the maximum lumen output of the bulb. It shows how bright the bulb can get at 2700 K (White bulbs) or 4000 K (White ambiance or White and colour ambiance bulbs). Learn more about brightness.