With a Hue Bridge, you unlock the full suite of smart lighting features – and set-up is simple.
How to set up a Hue Bridge
Connect with a Hue Bridge
Set up a Hue Bridge
- Download the Hue app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Hue app. Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Hue Bridge.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Hue Bridge to the app.
4. Tap Hue wall switch module and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Once the Hue app has found the wall switch module, you will be able to select which Room or Zone the wall switch module controls, as well as what the switch does.
If you need additional help setting up your Hue Bridge, browse our FAQ or get in touch with Philips Hue Support.
*When a bulb displays "Up to" a certain number of lumens in its specifications, it displays the maximum lumen output of the bulb. It shows how bright the bulb can get at 2700 K (White bulbs) or 4000 K (White ambiance or White and colour ambiance bulbs). Learn more about brightness.